Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why I haven't been sewing

my new laptop is to blame as well as my other blog, Italian mama chef. I am having some great successes with the blog and my FB fan page so that has kept me busy. And then this Friday I am hosting Presto Pasta Nights on cooking blog as well.
But the reason my laptop is interferring is because of the fact that I can do webcam more easily with my grandchildren. We have begun a nightly ritual of me reading them a story. They love it. Can you see it on their faces?

I know it's not the best quality but it was a fun picture to grab.

1 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving some blog love!

Blessings,
LMM

Post a Comment

Please let me know you dropped by! I love to know who visited but without a comment, how will I know?