Friday, February 12, 2010

Easy peasy wallet

Today I made a few of these easy peasy wallets. I found the tutorial at Craftster awhile back but finally bought the snaps. I also found a snap setter and an eyelet tool in the summer at a rummage sale. Score! Here is the one I made for a special friend.

 

It's for a dear friend that I went to visit in CA back in November, for a birthday trip. I made her a big tote bag as a thank you for hosting me in her home and showing me all around the town and taking me to Disneyland on her birthday. She tells me all the time she loves the bag. So accessories are always a great idea.

1 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Seriously adorable. I love it!

Post a Comment

Please let me know you dropped by! I love to know who visited but without a comment, how will I know?