Monday, February 8, 2010

Covered journals

Today I am going to be working on making a reusable cover for those simple black and white composition notebooks. I have a friend who journals so often that each week when I see her, she is writing in yet another new journal. I found some easy directions at Jenny of Elefantz using tea towels over the weekend and will be using that for my base. Instead of tea towels I will use some pretty fabric that suits my friend. I will end up using some good interfacing and making it lined so it's durable. I know it's going to be a bit more work, but honestly, I could not find a towel that "fit" my friend's personality. I will be posting a finished picture tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, be sure to visit The Girl Creative today for more crafting ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you dropped by! I love to know who visited but without a comment, how will I know?