Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fabric Valentine

Sew Mama Sew has this tutorial and contest for this homemade Valentine using a fabric envelope and card. After two tries of getting my squares even, I finally  have a finished product I am willing to post pictures of.

My stitching is not great and I tried to learn how to use my sewing machine's fancy stitching and letter embroidery. Not too bad for a beginner at those things. And I did my first snap set! Now I am all ready for those easy peasy wallets I have wanted to make.




How about joining the party or stopping by for more crafty ideas for Valentines Day. You still have time to make something filled with love.


monogram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you dropped by! I love to know who visited but without a comment, how will I know?