Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Giftset for baby

I know a young girl who is pregnant. She is single, college-age and struggling to get through this new change in her life. I am pleased to be able to bless her with a gift for her new little girl, yet to be born. Here is the giftset I made for her. The teething toy is also a crinkle toy.


The taggie style blanket it a generous size of 18 x 24 inches. There are two burpcloths and then the little stuffed crinkle teether. I had a fun time making this set. I hope she likes the colors.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Hi Michelle. You do beautiful work, and you sew beautifully too. Just popping over to see what cooks in your world. Your blog looks amazing, really pretty and easy to read. Love it. Take care, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

P.S. FYI, If you use Google Reader to view blogs U follow, mine shows no new postings published since August 09. This is a Google Error with no avail. fixes Grrrrrr........

Rachel Cotterill said...

That's such a sweet thing that you've done for her! :D

Visiting to welcome you to SITS.

Susie said...

Great set!!

I am here to welcome you to SITs! I hope you are enjoying the party:-)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Love the colors.

Welcome to SITS. We're happy to have you.

Post a Comment

Please let me know you dropped by! I love to know who visited but without a comment, how will I know?